Hydraulic Power Unit (HPU) - Tronair 5020
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Do You Need Quick Disconnects?|
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
This Tronair Hydraulic Power Unit (Series 5020) uses MIL-PRF-83282 fluid with an output of 6 gallons per minute. Quick Disconnects are available as an option for each particular aircraft (if needed). The CE compliant version is also available (please specify in the comments).
The following are the options available for the Tronair 5020 HPU. Please specify which options you would like (if any) in the comments box when submitting your HPU quote.
- 6 gpm (22.7 lpm) pressure compensated pump with adjustable flow and pressure controls
- Certified pressure gauge
- 0-10 gpm (0-38 lpm) dual scale flowmeter
- 2.4 gpm (9 lpm) flow at rated pressure
- Bypass valve
- Reservoir selector valve
- 2 micron absolute non-bypass pressure filter (Beta rating > 2,000 based on ISO 4572)
- #8 pressure and #16 return hoses (PE), or #12 return hose (MB), 15 ft (4.5 m) long with 37Ã‚Â° JIC swivel connectors
- Standard 50 ft. (15.2 m) input power cord
- Heavy duty 3 phase motor
- Heavy duty starter with overload protection and external manual reset button
- Sturdy welded steel frame with 16 gauge sheet metal cabinet
- Fluid sample valve
- Operating instruction located on instrument panel
- Corrosion resistant 10 gal (37.9 l) reservoir
- Removable lid for easy access
- Push handle acts as hose hanger
- Available Options: A, C, D, F, K, P, T, W, X
- Two (2) fixed and two (2) swivel casters for easy maneuvering
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
|Pressure Max||1750 (121) psi (bar)|
|Height||37 (94) in (cm)|
|Width||30 (76) in (cm)|
|Weight||341 (155) lb (kg)|
|Length||48 (122) in (cm)|
|Motor||3 (2.2) hp (kW)|
|Gauge Max||3000 (207) psi (bar)|
|K-3591||Unit self servicing kit (PE)|
|K-3590||Unit self servicing kit (MB)|
We service the 5020 and other items like it at our facility.
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 5020. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 5020. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.