TSA has issued an Aircraft Repair Station Security regulation (49 CFR Part 1544) to improve the security of domestic and foreign aircraft. Per the regulation "When not attended, prevent the unauthorized operation of all large aircraft capable of flightâ€¦" TheÂ TronLockÂ meets this regulation.
- Meets TSA regulation 49 CFR Part 1544
- Provides theft deterrence for aircraft
- Strong rugged steel design
- Shackle less steel lock with 3 keys (have multiple units keyed alike for fleet protection)
- Secure your aircraft quickly and easily
- Fits virtually all business and regional aircraft
- Finish: Painted Bright Red
The Tronair TronLock is designed to fit 10 inch to 26 inch diameter nose (or main) wheels, up to 8 Â¾ inches wide. The
TronLock is not meant to be used in place of wheel chocks, but meant to act as a highly secure wheel boot in case of
||32 (81) in (cm)
||11 (24.4) in (cm)
||9 (22.9) in (cm)
||25.2 (11.43) lb (kg)
1. After aircraft has been stopped and prevented from rolling by use of wheel chocks under wheels that are not to be
secured, slide the TronLock around tire. Install TronLock from the front of the tire to be secured (arms with holes first).
2. With TronLock slide firmly against the tire, slide lock axle thru holes closest to rear of tire. There are numerous holes for
varying diameters, use holes that will fit tightest to tire.
3. Secure lock axle with shackleless lock.
1. Remove lock from unit and remove lock axle.
2. Slide TronLock out from front of tire.
3. Re-install lock axle and lock for future use.