LC1616 Lavatory Service Cart
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Aircraft Lavatory Service Cart LC1616
16 Gallon Fill / 16 Gallon Dump Tank
Towable Small Lav Cart
Refined For Cleaner Use and Lower Maintenance Cost
The aircraft lavatory service cart LC1616 is a small compact aircraft lavatory cart for corporate flight departments and FBOs. The cart features a 16 gallon dump and a 16 gallon fill tank. This cart is manufactured by Alberth Aviation. The dump hose/connector along with fill hose/connector are standard on the unit. If you have a Lear 45/60, please request the special dump and fill connectors for the Learjet aircraft.
- Positive Hose Placement - All hoses have customized, secured, and sealed placement on cart to prevent dripping, odor, and damage. These features create optimum sanitary conditions and years of nonreplacement use.
- Standardized Parts - Multi-vendor replacement parts for low maintenance cost.
- Heavy Duty Construction - Durable welded steel frame (no open ends), stainless steel fasteners and durable powder coat finish.
- Easily Maneuverable - Zero turning radius. 10" pneumatic tires. Front wheels lock by lifting towbar to upright position.
- Compact Design - 22" high, 30" wide, 52" long with 32 gallon capacity.
- Service Pumps - Heavy duty, hand operated. Fill pump: 4 strokes per gallon.
- Fill Line Bleed Port - Drains off fill hose before disconnect from aircraft.Â
- Standard colors: white, black, gray, blue
- Custom colors available
- Lear 45/60 Dump/Fill Coupler Kit
|LC1616||Alternative Model Number|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||255 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||60 in. x 40 in. x 32 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Crate|
|Airbus Military (CASA)||212-100, 212-200, C-295, CN-235/HC-144A|
|Bombardier (Business)||Challenger 300, Challenger 350, Challenger 600, Challenger 601, Challenger 604, Challenger 605 (CL605), Global 5000, Global Express, Learjet 45, Learjet 60, Learjet 70, Learjet 75|
|Bombardier (Regional)||Dash 7, Dash 8-100, Dash 8-200, Dash 8-300, Dash 8-400|
|Cessna||Citation 560 XL, Citation 560 XLS, Citation 650, Citation III, Citation IV, Citation Sovereign 680, Citation VI, Citation VII, Citation X 750|
|Dassault||Falcon 2000, Falcon 2000EX, Falcon 50, Falcon 50EX, Falcon 7X, Falcon 900, Falcon 900EX|
|Embraer||EMB-110, EMB-120, ERJ-135, ERJ-140, ERJ-145, Phenom 300|
|Fairchild/Dornier||Dornier DO328, Dornier DO328 Jet|
|Gulfstream||G100 (Astra SPX), G150, G200 (Galaxy), G350, II, III|
|Hawker Beechcraft||Beechjet 400A, Diamond, Hawker 1000, HS-125 400 Series, HS-125 800 / 850 / 900 Series, Premier, T-1 Jayhawk, T-400|
|IAI||Astra, Westwind 1, Westwind 2|
We service the LC-1616 and other items like it at our facility.
We'll provide you with a custom-sized pallet for your item and send it to you via LTL freight. Once you receive the pallet, strap down your item to it and attach the pre-paid shipping label. After you let us know when it's ready to go, we'll schedule the pickup from your facility. The entire process takes only a few days and makes servicing your item less expensive since we can do it directly at our facility. When we've completed the servicing, we'll ship your item back to you via LTL freight.
We sell parts for the LC-1616 and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the LC-1616. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used LC-1616 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.