Foxair 60 - Aircraft & Helicopter Air Conditioning Unit / Heater
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
2 Ton Aircraft Air Conditioning Unit / Heater
FoxAir 60 - 60 HZ - Cooling Unit Only
FoxAir 50- 50 HZ - Cooling Unit Only
FoxAir 60B- 60 HZ - Cooling Unit Only with Remote Control
FoxAir 60B w/Heat - 60 HZ - Cooling/Heating Unit with Remote Control
24000 BTU 2 Ton Aircraft Air Conditioning Unit: Designed for use with Citation, King Air, and Hawker cabin class aircraf. Other commercial aircraft applications possible along with helicopters.The Foxair unit provides a convenient and reliable portable solution for pre-conditioning ambient air in an aircraft cabin, cockpit, equipment bay, fuselage or other confined environment. The base FoxAir unit provides a fan only mode, and a cooling mode. A Heating mode is offered as an option on all models. In addition to cooling, heating, and air movement, when operating in the cooling mode, the unit will reduce ambient humidity by removing moisture from the air. The moisture is dissipated through the units drain system as water.
Standard Fox Air 60 Features
- Base model ships with 25' Quick-Connect Air Delivery Hose and 50' A/C cable. Optional lengths available.
- Saves wear and tear on aircraft Freon System
- Saves fuel and run time on aircraft APU.
- Compact size makes it easy to maneuver under wings and around hangars.
- Quiet and simple operation.
- 50Hz option available for locations with 50Hz power.
- Hand-held IR remote control provided with most models.
Single Phase Input Voltage Required207" 253VAC source at 20A is required for the FoxAir unit
Description of the FoxAir 60FoxAir consists of a packaged air conditioning unit, modified for portability and use in an aircraft hangar environment providing pre-conditioned air via a 10' delivery hose. The unit is packaged for durability and to accommodate portability with minimum maintenance requirements. It utilizes a sealed R410A refrigeration system and there are no user serviceable components, nor can the unit be re-charged with refrigerant by the user. Any failure of the sealed refrigerant system must be returned to Foxtronics, Inc. for repair, or referred to an air conditioning repair professional.
When operating in the cooling mode, FoxAir removes moisture from ambient the air. An integral drain located in the center of the bottom of the unit offers the option of draining the excess water directly on to the ground underneath the FoxAir unit, or to a remote drain via the optional drain kit. The unit also features a unique "wicking" feature that allows the drain to be capped (as shipped from the factory) and excess water is then "wicked" up via the condenser fan blade. This mode also provides additional cooling capability and is useful in extremely hot environments.
FoxAir units, without the remote control option, are factory set to the highest cooling setting and no adjustments are available. The main power breaker switch on the front panel powers the unit ON and OFF. FoxAir units supplied with IR Remote Control functionality utilize an electronic control module that memorizes the last setting of the unit when switching the unit OFF via the main power breaker switch on the front panel, or during a power failure. When the unit is switched back ON, or power restored, the unit will begin operating in the same mode as before power was removed. Temperature, mode, timer, and fan speed functions are displayed on and controlled via the hand held IR Remote Control. The base FoxAir 60/50/B unit is a cooling only unit. An optional heating function adds an electric heating element that provides up to 12, 000 BTU of heat.
Available Options for the FoxAir Unit:
- 12,000 BTU Heating option. Electric heating element provides 12, 000 BTU of heat.
- Air Hose extension coupling. To connect two 25â€™ lengths of air deliver hose extending reach to 50'.
- 25' Hose-in-Bag option. 25' hose with integral designed storage bag with handle. Optional 25' insulated air delivery hose recommended for use in direct sunlight.
- "Y" coupling for connecting two 6" air delivery hoses directly to FoxAir unit.
- Drain hose kit available in 50' & 100' lengths. Includes angled cutoff valve and hose. Optional 100' & 150' input cable lengths.
- Hose Rack. Stores air delivery hose and drain hose on top of FoxAir unit. Electrical wall box and receptacle kit. Mates with plug supplied with FoxAir cart. Custom color options upon request.
- Stainless Steel option for high corrosion environments.
- Replacement anti-microbial air filter.
- Replacement IR Remote Control.
- Weight: 300 lbs approx.
- Dims: 38"L x 28"W x 24"H
|FoxAir 50||Use with 50 HZ Input Voltage|
|FoxAir 60B||60 HZ - Cooling Unit Only with Remote Control|
|FoxAir 60B w/Heat||Cooling/Heating Unit with Remote Control|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||575 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||56 in. x 44 in. x 45 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Crate|