Activator 282 24V Aircraft Battery Charger
In addition to selling this item as new, we also have used or refurbished of this item in stock (subject to prior sale).
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Activator 282 is a direct connect and fully automatic charger for 24-volt military and aviation batteries of all ratings.
Extends Battery Life - It is also a standby maintenance unit without the use of “trickle” charging, thus extending the life and durability of the battery. There is no gassing, heat, or other detrimental results of trickle or float charge. The digital voltmeter continuously displays battery voltage during charge and standby.
- Direct Connect Design - No charge cables.
- Microprocessor controlled multistep charge algorithm.
- 8 Amp pulses bring a deeply discharged battery up from zero volts.
- Conditioning mode top charges NiCads and rejuvenates Lead Acid.
- Short cell/over-temp protection, non-responsive battery indication.
- Can be left on indefinitely - charges only when required.
- AC Input: Worldwide 90 to 260 VAC
- DC Output: 8 Amp Pulse, 2.5 Amp Charge
- P/N: Activator 282 (& 282-300)
- NSN: 6130-01-465-2674
- Dimensions: 5.5” H x 4.5” W x 3.5” D
- Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Includes: Padded carrying case, technical manual, IEC line cord
|11-13888||Alternative Manufacturer's Part Number|
|282||Lamar Products Manufacturer's Part Number|
|282-300||Previous Model Number by Power Products|
We can purchase your used 282-Activator (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.