Start Pac Li2000QC 28V Battery Pack
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
- 20 amp hours @ 10 Hour rate
- 2400 AMPS Peak Current
- 30 lbs./13.6 kg complete weight with built in charger and aircraft cable
- L16â x L3.75â x L12â/L9.525cm x W3.75cm x H30.48cm
- Not to be used as an aircraft battery charger.
Load vs Time
Voltage Drop vs Load
NOTE: When storing the Start PacÂ® for more than 30 days, remove the battery box from the charging unit and store separately.
- Twice the battery life of lead-acid batteries
- No sulphation problems (can be left in a discharged state without causing damage to the battery plates)
PLEASE NOTE:Â Lithium ion batteries can be damaged by deep discharges. Do not run the batteries down below 23 volts, a spike during a start is okay. Voltages below 23 begin the damage to the batteries. At 18 volts, the batteries will be damaged beyond repair.
|Pkg. 1 Weight||41 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||24 in. x 13 in. x 19 in.|
We sell parts for the LI2000QC and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the LI2000QC. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.