Start Pac Li2800QC Portable Battery Pack - 28.5V DC
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
These superior batteries provide the same power as the lead acid type, but have twice the cycle life and no sulfation issues.
This unit is designed for engine starting only.
- 28 AMP hours @ 10 Hour Rate
- 2400 AMPS Peak Current
- L 19.2â³ x W 7.5â³ x H 9.75â³/L48.768cm x W19.05cm x H24.765cm
- 46 lbs./20.8 kg Complete weight with built in charger and aircraft cable
- Not to be used as an aircraft battery charger.
Load vs Time
Voltage Drop vs Load
NOTE: When storing the Start Pac for more than 30 days, remove the battery box from the charging unit and store separately.
FeaturesThe all-new Start Pac Li2800QC utilizes the latest technology inÂ Lithium batteries. These batteries provide the same power as the lead-acid type but are 42 percent lighter and 32 percent smaller. In addition,Â Lithium GPUÂ batteries have two other major advantages:
- Twice the battery life of lead-acid batteries
- No sulfation problems (can be left in a discharged state without causing damage to the battery plates)
PLEASE NOTE:Â Lithium ion batteries can be damaged by deep discharges. Do not run the batteries down below 23 volts, a spike during a start is okay. Voltages below 23 begin the damage to the batteries. At 18 volts, the batteries will be damaged beyond repair.
|ONE||Discontinued or no longer available|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||50 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||24 in. x 13 in. x 19 in.|
We sell parts for the LI2800QC and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the LI2800QC. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.