Tronair 15D7610-6000 Aircraft Cabin Pressurization Unit (CE) - 460-480 Volts / 60 Hz / 3 Phase
In addition to selling this item as new, we also have used or refurbished of this item in stock (subject to prior sale).
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 15D7610-6000 is a aircraft CPU for use on 460-680V 3 PH 60 HZ. (Other voltage options available on request).
This CPU is designed to provide a controllable air supply for the pressurization of aircraft cabin and cockpit areas for the purpose of cabin leakage testing, and/or outflow valve tests.
Adapter kits (sold separately) must be used to connect the supply hose from the CPU to the aircraft. For additional help on which adapter kits you need, please contact your CGSE team.
- 50 ft (15.2 m) input power cable (plug not included)
- 25 ft (7.6 m) 2 in (5 cm) supply hose
- 30 ft (9.1 m) #4 cabin sense line
- 30 ft (9.1 m) #4 door seal line
- 3 phase, heavy duty 40 hp motor
- Heavy duty start with solid state overload protection
- High output belt driven blower
- High efficiency industrial blower silencers
- Murphy MPC20 Digital Controller/Display
- Electronic potentiometer controlled flow
- 35-350 scfm (26.3 lbs/min) flow capacity with 2% accuracy reading
- 0-13.5 psig at aircraft capability with .25% accuracy pressure reading
- Certified door seal pressure gauge 0-60 psi (0-4 bar)
- Quiet 77.6 dBA at 3 ft (1 m)
- Heat exchanger for controlled air delivery temperature, 100-140 degree F (38-60 degree C)
- Air inlet filter
- Maximum cabin pressure and rate of climb settable warnings
- Hard rubber casters
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
- Electrical: 460-480V/3PH/60HZ
- Flow Rate SCFM: 35-350
- Rate of Climb Indicator: 0-6000 PSI (0-3,048) ft/min (cm/sec)
- Length: 83.5 inches / 212 cm
- Weight: 73.5 inches / 192 cm
- Height: 71 inches / 180 cm
- Weight: 2000 lbs / 907 kg
|Bombardier (Business)||Global 5500, Global 6500, Global 7500|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||3250 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Crate|
We service the 15D7610-6000 and other items like it at our facility.
We'll provide you with a custom-sized pallet for your item and send it to you via LTL freight. Once you receive the pallet, strap down your item to it and attach the pre-paid shipping label. After you let us know when it's ready to go, we'll schedule the pickup from your facility. The entire process takes only a few days and makes servicing your item less expensive since we can do it directly at our facility. When we've completed the servicing, we'll ship your item back to you via LTL freight.
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 15D7610-6000. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 15D7610-6000. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 15D7610-6000 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.