Tronair 15H7603-1000 Cabin Pressurization Unit - 380 Volts / 50 Hz / 3 Phase
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 15H7603-1000 is an aircraft cabin pressurization unit that is operable on 3 phase input voltage. This unit is setup for use on 380V 3 phase 50 HZ voltage.
- 50 ft (15.2 m) input power cable (plug not included)
- 25 ft (7.6 m) #4 cabin pressure sensor hose with 37º JIC female swivel connector
- 2 in (5 cm) ID cabin air supply hose, 25 ft (7.6 m)
- 3 phase, heavy duty 20 hp motor, with 5 year warranty
- Heavy duty starter with solid state overload protection
- High output belt driven blower with oil level indicator
- High efficiency industrial blower silencers
- Certified output and cabin pressure gauges 0 to 15 psi (0 to 1.03 bar)
- Certified door seal pressure gauge 0 to 30 psi (0 to 2.07 bar)
- Certified rate of climb indicator
- Air inlet filter, dry element
- Pressure relief valve set at 13.5 psi (.93 bar)
- Four swivel casters with 8 in (20.3 cm) hard rubber tires, foot brakes, and swivel locks
- CE marked
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
- Note - SCFM to ACFM conversion could reduce flow by 10%
|K-1285||Beech King Air 99/1900, King Air|
|K-1286||Lear 21, 25, 35, 36|
|K-1288||Citation III, VI, VII, X, 510, 650, 680, 750|
|K-1359||Cessna 421, 425, 441 , Lear 45|
|K-1360||Lear 55 (after S/N 125), EMB-120 (A/C must have LearJet Part Number 541*057-8 duct)|
|K-1381||Piper PA-31T, Aerostar, Cheyenne II & III, Chieftan, Navajo|
|K-1622||Falcon 10-100, 20-200, 50, 50EX, 900, 900EX, 2000, 2000EX|
|K-1660||MU2, BeechJet, Diamond|
|K-2182||Lear 55 (prior to S/N 125), Lear 60|
|K-2418||G-100, G-150, Westwind 1 & 2|
|K-2601||Citation I, II, V, S/II, CitationJet, CJ1, CJ2, Excel 560XL, Ultra, Ultra Encore|
|K-2610||HS-125 400-800, Hawker 1000|
|K-3317||Sino Sweargen SJ30-2|
|Flow Rate||0-275 scfm|
|Height||49 (125) in (cm)|
|Length||70 (178) in (cm)|
|Pressure Relief Valve Set At||13.5 (.93) psi (bar)|
|Rate of Climb Indicator||0-4,000 (0-2,032) ft/min (cm/sec)|
|Weight||1,100 (499) lb (kg)|
|Width||48 (122) in (cm)|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||1450 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||92 in. x 64 in. x 62 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Crate|
We service the 15H7603-1000 and other items like it at our facility.
We'll provide you with a custom-sized pallet for your item and send it to you via LTL freight. Once you receive the pallet, strap down your item to it and attach the pre-paid shipping label. After you let us know when it's ready to go, we'll schedule the pickup from your facility. The entire process takes only a few days and makes servicing your item less expensive since we can do it directly at our facility. When we've completed the servicing, we'll ship your item back to you via LTL freight.
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 15H7603-1000. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 15H7603-1000. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 15H7603-1000 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.