Dassault Falcon Strut Fill Adapter - FSFA
Part Number: FSFA
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Simply fill out the form below and you will receive a quote via email shortly.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed:
Falcon Spring Loaded Fairing Tool
20 GPM (60Hz), 16.7 GPM (50Hz), 250-4000 PSI, 30 HP
Falcon 900 - 2000 Spanner Sock - Main / Nose Wheels
34 GPM, 3500 PSI, 75 HP
Most commonly used with Citations, Lears, Hawkers, and few other applications possible.
The FSFA is a Dassault Falcon aircraft strut fill adapter and tool.
- Prevents tool from being left attached to aircraft
- Handle provides storage for fittings and seals
- Counter weighted design prevents tool from being left attached to the aircraft
- Large thumb wheel allows for easy installation
- Hex-cut schrader ensures a tight seal during nitrogen servicing
|Dassault||Falcon 20-200, Falcon 2000, Falcon 2000EX, Falcon 50, Falcon 50EX, Falcon 900, Falcon 900EX|
*This list is for general reference only and may not be entirely acurate for all aircraft. Please confirm all equipment meets the requirements of your aircraft with the owners/maintenance manuals prior to purchasing or using with your aircraft.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the FSFA. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.