Alberth TC-42 Aviation Tire Cage
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Simply fill out the form below and you will receive a quote via email shortly.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Or Instead of buying this item new, do you...
Customers who viewed this item also viewed:
Aircraft Tire Cage - Tires up to 35 x 11 x 18 inches
Foot Pump Hydraulic Bead Breaker
Combo 45 kVA / 28V DC - 3 Phase Input Voltage
Aircraft Tire Pressure Gauge (Ce) - 0 to 300 PSI - Inflates Tires with Nitrogen
Heavy-Duty Design Features
- 1/4" steel plates in a dual clam shell design provide 1/2" protection on four critical sides with vented roof and floor for air release
- Dual clamshell door design provides easy to use access while offering uncompromised strength and protection
- 3/4" hinge pins and nine segment hinge design connect six
- 50,000-pound safety straps that equalize force absorption
- Stainless steel dual 7/8" pin "Bank Vault Design" door latch and motion hardware strengthens door opening
- Custom manifold provides triple over pressurization safety
- Enclosed container contains debris during over-inflation incidents
- Corrosion-resistant, durable powder coat finish and stainless steel hardware for low maintenance and smooth operation
- Easy Tire Entry - 4" ground clearance
- Hands-Free Tire Inflation - External gauge panel and nitrogen fill port
- TC-42 Cage accommodates tire sizes up to 41x14-22
- Includes: 3 quick disconnect fill fittings, internal hose, and full flow tire fill fitting
- OSHA compliant 1910.177
- Army exceeds TM 55-2620-200-24
- Gulfstream G650, Bombardier Global Express models, and some Regional Jet Aircraft
For a smaller tire cage, please view our Alberth TC-36.
|Bombardier (Business)||Global 5000, Global 5500, Global 6000, Global 6500, Global 7000, Global 7500, Global 8000, Global Express, Global Express XRS|
*This list is for general reference only and may not be entirely acurate for all aircraft. Please confirm all equipment meets the requirements of your aircraft with the owners/maintenance manuals prior to purchasing or using with your aircraft.
|Pkg. 1 Weight||1500 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||57 in. x 48 in. x 51 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Loose|
We can purchase your used TC-42 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.