David Clark H10-30 (12508G-17) - Pilot Headset - Fixed Wing
Your Most Trusted Aviation Source for David Clark Headsets
The David Clark (12508G-17) H10-30 is an excellent value for both seasoned aviators and pilots who are just earning their wings. Provides all the comfort and performance features that a David Clark headset is known for, at a very competitive price.
The H10-30 is a standard model with a straight cord and dual plugs for fixed-wing use.
- Super-soft head pad
- Larger, yet lighter, undercut, Comfort Gel, ear seals
- Wire boom for easy mic placement
- Our "Best Value" Headset
- M-7/DC electret noise-canceling microphone
- Molded cord assembly made to exceptional pull and flex standards
- 5-Year Warranty. Made in USA
- FAA TSO Approved C57 Cat. B and C58aExceeds RTCA/DO-214 Standards
- Weight (without cord assembly): 20 oz.
- Certified Noise Reduction Rating - 24 dB
|H10-30||David Clark Model|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed:
Portable ENC Technology in a Proven Headset Design
Best Value ENC Headset, Hardwired
H10-60 - Built-In Versatility - Premium Quality - Long Hours - Passive
H3530 Tug Pushback Headset - 2 Earphones
Classic Comfort and Reliable Performance
*This list is for general reference only and may not be entirely acurate for all aircraft. Please confirm all equipment meets the requirements of your aircraft with the owners/maintenance manuals prior to purchasing or using with your aircraft.