Eagle XM-20 Diesel Commercial Aircraft Tug - 16,000 lbs DBP - 23,000 lbs Service Weight
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The XM tractor is a cost effective workhorse to cover 90% of commercial aircraft movement requirements. Featuring a standard All Wheel Drive power train, the XM Series offers superior functionality for moving all 737-family and A320-family aircraft in all weather conditions. The XM Series are front-operator tow tractors which accommodate an operator and up to two passengers. Powered by the latest Tier4 final diesel engines, the XM Series makes you compliant with all current emissions standards. XM Series tow tractors are loaded with standard features to help you meet all your aircraft handling needs.XM Series Highlights
- Clean burning Cummins Tier4 final diesel engine meets current emissions standards without urea injection or a particulate filter.
- All Wheel Drive power train, providing safe, controlled traction on all surface conditions.
- Safety focused control and diagnostic system to ensure safe operation.
- Ergonomic front-operator compartment that seats two people standard or three with bench seat option.
- Compact design provides high performance in a small package.
- Designed with carefully matched components, resulting in minimal or no unscheduled maintenance or repair, and is backed by an industry-leading 3-yr/3,000-hr warranty
- Unparalleled reliability and factory-direct service and support is the Eagle Tugs advantage.
- Eagle Tugs has over 40 years of experience designing, building and supporting reliable tow tractors.
Standard Features for XM-20
- Tier4 Final Emissions Compliant
- All Wheel Drive
- Front and Rear Wet-disc Brakes
- "Hot Shift" Transmission Protection
- Emergency Stop
- External Battery Disconnect
- 12V Accessory Outlet
- Built-in Marker/Strobe Lights
- Front Axle Disconnect
Recommended and Available Options
- Front & Rear Multi-level Hitch
- Custom paint scheme
- Drive Wheels: 2 Front / 2 Rear
- Drawbar Pull: 16,000 lbf (71.2 kN)
- Max Tow (Dry - 1% Grade)*: 215,000 lbs (97,500 kgs)
- Max Tow (Wet - 1% Grade)*: 210,000 lbs (92,250 kgs)
- Max Tow (Snow - 1% Grade)*: 155,000 lbs (70,300 kgs)
- Service Weight: 23,000 lbs (10,400 kgs)
- Optional Cab - Add: 1,200 lbs (540 kgs)
- Length: 175.5 in / 4,458 mm
- Width: 85 in / 2,159 mm
- Height (deck): 46 in / 1,168 mm
- Height w/ cab (option): 83 in / 2,108 mm
- Wheelbase: 93 in / 2,362 mm
- Track: 75.5 in / 1,917
- Tires (front & rear): 250 x15 Tubed Pneumatic
- Step Height: 19 in / 483 mm
- Ground Clearance: 8 in / 203 mm
- Frame: A36 steel: 2 in / 51 mm
- Bumpers: A36 steel: 1.5 in (38 mm) front; 4 in (101.6 mm) rear
- Suspension: Spring (front), Rigid (rear)
- Transmission - Automatic: 3 forward / 3 reverse
- Max Speed Governed: 18 mph / 29 kph
- Steering: Hydraulic assisted
- Brakes: Wet Disc (front & rear)
- Parking Brakes: Spring-applied with manual override (front & rear)
Snow rating assumes the use of cables. Diesel Engine EPA emissions compliant
- Manufacturer: Cummins
- Model: QSF 2.8
- Rated Output @ 2500 rpm: 75 hp (55 kW)
- Rated Torque @ 1600 rpm: 221 ft-lbs (300 Nm)
- Cylinders - Displacement: 4 Cylinder / 3.6 L
- Fuel Tank: 22 gallons / 83 liters
- Air Cleaner: Severe environment with pre-cleaner, heavy duty, replaceable element
- System: 12 Volt negative ground
- Alternator: 70 amp
- Battery (cold crank): 850 amp
- Ignition: Keyed with anti-restart
- Lights: 12V LED Long Life
- Instruments: J1939 compliant analog face with digital engine diagnostic module
|Airbus||A318, A319, A320, A321|
|Boeing||737-100, 737-200, 737-300, 737-400, 737-500, 737-600, 737-700, 737-800, 737-900, 737-BBJ, 737-BBJ2|
We sell parts for the XM-20 and other items like it at our facility. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you.
We can purchase your used XM-20 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.