Malabar 8932-N2 3 Bottle Aircraft Nitrogen Cart
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Do you need a nitrogen booster?
Do you need fittings to connect your bottles?
These do not come as standard on unit.
Do you want a special cart color?
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Your Authorized Tronair Distributor and Service Center
The Malabar 88932-N2 3 bottle aircraft nitrogen service cart features a counter-balanced bottle rack that permits single operator
loading and unloading of gas bottles. The cart securely holds the bottles and provides mounting for the hoses
required for servicing the aircraft.
The cart includes a high-pressure regulator for servicing aircraft struts and accumulator systems. The cart also includes a low-pressure regulator for servicing aircraft tires and aircraft jacks. Gas service is provided through delivery hoses and the selected gas bottle valve fittings.
The cart does not come with gas bottle valve fittings. Customers can purchase valve fittings as options or specify their gas cylinder connection fittings at time of order to ensure correct fittings are supplied.
This 3 bottle aircraft nitrogen cart is built to withstand harsh environmental conditions and rugged use and to provide many years of continuous service.
- Rugged tubular steel frame
- Bottle restraint strap
- Two regulators with relief valves and gauges
- High-pressure nitrogen hose with safety chuck to prevent filling low-pressure tires from high pressure system
- Low-pressure nitrogen hose with Schrader air chuck
- Towbar with 3" ID lunette ring and parking brake
- Skydrol resistant paint (safety yellow)
- Export crating
- One year standard warranty
Available Optional Equipment Add-On
- BPN: Nitrogen boost pump powered by air or nitrogen bottles
- 474-006: 3600 psig nitrogen bottles (furnished empty) with CGA680 valve fittings installed (order 2)
- 893255: Separate CGA680 bottle valve fittings (order 3)
- 893249: Separate BS-341-3 bottle valve fittings (order 3)
- 893258: Separate DIN-477-10 bottle valve fittings (order 3)
- 893254: Separate CGA580 bottle valve fittings (order 3)
- SPC: Customer-specified paint color
- Unit weight (less gas bottles): 400 lbs (181 kg)
- Unit weight (with optional gas bottles): 1000 lbs (454 kg)
- N2 high pressure hose length: 24 feet (7315 mm)
- N2 low pressure hose length: 12 feet (3657 mm)
- N2 high operating pressure: 0-4000 psig (281 kg/sq cm)
- N2 low operating pressure: 0-250 psig (18 kg/sq cm)
- Optional N2 boost pump operating pressure: 400-3600 psig (28-253 kg/sq cm)
- Overall length: 91 inches (2311 mm)
- Overall width:: 55 inches (1397 mm)
- Overall height: 47 inches (1194 mm)
- N2 bottle rack capacity: 3 bottles
- Maximum N2 bottle length (including bottle valve): 63 inches (1600 mm)
- Maximum N2 bottle diameter: 9 inches (235 mm)
|893200-1||NITROGEN SERVICE without BOTTLE VALVE FITTINGS|
|893200-3||NITROGEN SERVICE with BOOSTER & without BOTTLE VALVE FITTINGS|