Nav-Aids AD601-945 Challenger 600/601 Air Data Accessories Kit (RVSM)
The Nav-Aids AD601-945 is a Bombardier Challenger air data accessories kit.
The kit contains all the equipment required to test from the source the complete pitot and static air data system on the CL-600 & 601 Challenger aircraft, as well as the means of pre-testing all adaptors and hoses prior to being fitted to the aircraft.
This kit contains the additional adaptors and hoses required for performing an Air Data Test to the Reduced Vertical Separation Minima (RVSM) where test procedures require the simultaneous connection of all main and standby static ports on both sides of the aircraft fuselage. This differs from the standard air data test, where only one static port per system is connected, and the other port in the same static system is blanked off. For exact air data test procedures for this aircraft, please refer to the Aircraft Manufacturer’s Maintenance Instruction Manual.
- Pitot & Dual Static Adaptor Part No. PSS62148M-3-4-4 (2 req'd.)
- Pre-Test Probe Part No. PT12148 (2 req'd.)
- Static Test Adaptor Part No. 33410-70-4 (2 req'd.)
- Pitot System Hose Assembly Part No. 600-7270 (1 req'd.)
- Static System Hose Assembly Part No. 601-5160RVSM (1 req'd.)
- Lubricating Fluid Part No. LF5050 (1 req'd.)
- Seal Kit Part No. SK148M (2 req’d)
- Seal Part No. 410-7 (2 req’d)
|Bombardier (Business)||Challenger 600, Challenger 601|