Nav-Aids ADA320-945 Air Data Accessories Kit - Airbus A319, A320, A310
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Nav-Aids ADA320-945 is an Airbus A319, A320, and A321 air data accessories kit for pitot probe 50620 C16195AA C16195BA.
This kit can be used with our full line of aircraft pitot-static test units.
This kit contains the required test adaptors and hoses to connect the air data test set to the pitot tubes and static ports of the aircraft, for the performance of air data tests on the main and stand-by air data system of the Airbus A319, A320, and A321 as per the Airbus Maintenance Manual.
This kit also contains the additional adaptors and hoses required to perform an air data test to the Reduced Vertical Separation Rules, RVSM, as per the Airbus Maintenance Manual.
The RVSM test procedures require the simultaneous connection of all main and stand-by static ports on both sides of the aircraft fuselage. This differs from the standard air data test, where only one static port per system is connected. The additional static adaptor and hoses are included.
The RVSM test procedures also require the simultaneous connection of all three pitot tubes. The additional pitot adaptor and hoses are included in this kit.
- Pitot Test Adaptor Part No. P99320M1-4C (3 req’d)
- These adaptors have been designed to fit pitot probes P/N 50620, C16195AA & C16195BA. To close the drain holes of the pitot tube, the test adaptor has two seal pads installed on extension arms. All pitot adaptors are equipped with hose quick disconnect fittings.
- Pre-Test Probe Part No. PT19932 (3 req’d)
- The pre-test probes are employed to verify the integrity of the pitot test adaptor, hoses, and air data test set. The probe is inserted into the test adaptor while connected to the hose and air data test set. By applying pneumatic pressure, the entire assembly can be checked for leaks.
- Main Static Test Adaptor Part No. SS32092-4 (2 req’d)
- This adaptor provides a connecting seal for the two main static ports. The assembly is attached to the aircraft fuselage by means of two studs that are screwed into the two anchor nuts provided above and below the main static ports.
- The A320 series aircraft employs electrical transducers contained inside each main static port. Therefore, during the standard air data test, one port in each main system is connected, and the opposite static port does not require blanking. The standby system is however a conventional static system that requires the connection of a blanking adaptor over the opposite static port.
- Standby Static Test Adaptor Part No. S32084M1-4 (2 req’d)
- This adaptor provides a connecting seal to the standby static ports in the nose area of the aircraft fuselage. The assembly is attached to the aircraft fuselage by means of two studs that are screwed into the two anchor nuts provided above and below the standby static ports. The standby static test adaptor has the capability to serve as a blanking adaptor by installing the attached cap on the hose connection fitting. When performing a standard air data test, the second test adaptor is installed on the opposite standby static port as a blanking unit, thus closing the system. This is required, as the stand-by static ports are conventional ports without electrical transducers. For RVSM test procedures, both stand-by static ports are required to be connected to the air data test set. Thus, both test adaptors are installed performing the function of test adaptors, and the supplied static hose assembly is connected to both test adaptors.
- Pitot Test Hose Assembly Part No. 320-6360 (1 req’d)
- This hose assembly consists of several branches and enables the connection of the air data test set to one, two or all three pitot test adaptors. Self-sealing, double-acting quick disconnects are incorporated in the hose assembly to permit the different test adaptor connection combinations.
- Static Test Hose Assembly Part No. 320-4959 (1 req’d)
- This hose assembly consists of several branches and enables the connection of the air data test set to one, two, or all static test adaptors of the main and standby system as per the test procedures laid down in the Airbus Maintenance Manual. (Standard and RVSM testing) Self-sealing, double-acting quick disconnects are incorporated in the hose assembly to permit the different test adaptor connection combinations.
- Seal Kit for Pitot Test Adaptors Part No. SK320 (3 req’d)
- Three sets of spare seals are provided in the plastic container. The seals inside the pitot test adapter can be replaced by removing the circlip located inside the body of the test adaptor. The circlip is removed by inserting a pin tool in the small hole located just aft of the compression nut and pushing it out of its seat. The spacers and seals can then be removed from inside the adaptor. The seals are exchanged and placed in the exact same location and sequence between the spacers. The circlip is then reinstalled. The integrity of the pitot test adaptor is then verified by inserting pre-test probe P/N PT19932 into the adaptor and connecting the test adaptor to the air data test set.
- Seal P/N 084M1-229 (6 req’d.)
- Six spare seals for the static test adaptors and stand-by static test adaptors are provided in the plastic container.
- Lubricating Fluid Part No. LF5050 (1 req’d)
- This fluid is used to lubricate the seals inside the pitot test adaptors. It is recommended, that a small amount of lubricating fluid be placed on the pre-test probe before adaptors are installed on the pitot tube. The pre-test probe is inserted into the pitot test adaptor and then retracted. This action will ensure smooth test adaptor installation onto the pitot tube and will keep the test adaptor seals moist.
- Manual Part No. 444-320-945 (1 req’d)
- This manual contains outline drawings and parts lists for test adaptors and layout schematics of the pitot and static hose assemblies contained in this Air Data Accessories Kit.
- Carrying Case Part No. 129XD-320-945
- The above-listed equipment is contained in this aluminum case lined with dunnage to receive the adaptors and hoses in an orderly fashion.
|Airbus||A319, A320, A321|
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the ADA320-945. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used ADA320-945 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.