Tronair 02A7922C0100 12 Ton Tripod Aircraft Jack - With Air Pump
Part Number: 02A7922C0100
Warranty: View Warranty Details
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Simply fill out the form below and you will receive a quote via email shortly.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed:
30 Ton Tripod Jack - 70.5 to 145 inches - With Air Pump
CS100 / CS300 Tail Stand - With Alarm
Jack, Tripod 15 Ton (Ce) - 54 to 106 inches - Boeing 737 Forward Fuselage
Manifold With 4 Output Hoses - Control 4 Jacks from Single Location
12 Ton Tripod Jack (Ce) - 46 to 92 inches - With Air Pump
The Tronair 02A7922C0100 is a 12 ton tripod aircraft jack with an air pump installed on the jack.
- Rated Capacity: 24,000 lbs (10,886 kg)
- Minimum Closed Height: 48 in (121.92 cm)
- Mechanical Extension: 15 in (38.1 cm)
- Hydraulic Extension: 55 in (139.7 cm)
- Maximum Height Obtainable: 107 in (272 cm)
- Pressure Relief Setting: 2500 + 250/-0 PSIG (172 +17/-0 bar)
- Noise level is 64 dB(A) at a distance of 120 in (3048 mm) at an inlet pressure of 100 psi (6.9 bar)
Air Supply Requirement
- 90 - 100 psi (6.21 - 6.89 bar) recommended
|Bombardier (Regional)||CS100, CS300|
*This list is for general reference only and may not be entirely acurate for all aircraft. Please confirm all equipment meets the requirements of your aircraft with the owners/maintenance manuals prior to purchasing or using with your aircraft.