Tronair 02A7949C0100 Tripod Jack - Global 7000 / 8000 (CE)
Part Number: 02A7949C0100
Warranty: View Warranty Details
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
Simply fill out the form below and you will receive a quote via email shortly.
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed:
Test Hydraulic Load and Pressure Relief Valve of Tripod Jacks
Jack, Tripod 40 Ton (Ce) - 60 to 120 inches - Boeing 737 - Main Fuselage
Jack Load Tester - 35 Ton - 70,000 lbs Capacity
55 Ton Portable Jack Load Tester
67 Ton Portable Jack Load Tester
The Tronair Tronair 02A7949C0100 is a 15 ton tripod aircraft jack for the forward fuselage on the Global 7000 / 8000.
- Rated Capacity: 30,000 lbs (13,608 kg)
- Minimum Closed Height: 40 in (101.6 cm)
- Mechanical Extension: 17.3 in (43.8 cm)
- Hydraulic Extension: 52.4 in (133 cm)
- Maximum Height Obtainable: 107 in (271.8 cm)
- Pressure Relief Setting: 2500 + 250/-0 PSIG (172 +17/-0 bar)
- Noise level is 58 dB(A) at a distance of 120 in (3048 mm) at an inlet pressure of 100 psi (6.9 bar)
|Bombardier (Business)||Global 7000, Global 8000|
*This list is for general reference only and may not be entirely acurate for all aircraft. Please confirm all equipment meets the requirements of your aircraft with the owners/maintenance manuals prior to purchasing or using with your aircraft.