Tronair 14-6807-6011-A1 Tire Service Gauge - 10' Hose - 0 to 300 PSI
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 14-6807-6011-A1 aircraft tire pressure gauge has a pressure range of 0 to 300 PS and comes with a 10' hose. This unit is also used to inflate tires with nitrogen.
- Certification documents are provided with all gauges
- Service gauges protected by a rubber boot
- Service gauges are liquid filled to maintain accuracy
- Regulator Gauge Accuracy: ASME Grade B 3-2-3
- Gauge Accuracy: +/- Full Scale 1.5%
- Digital Gauge Accuracy: +/- Full Scale .25%
- All gauges require annual calibration
- Storage container standard for Service and Pressure Gauges
Calibration InfoThe gauge Certificates of Calibration supplied for the gauge(s) on this unit contain the calibration data for the actual instrument calibrated, along with the calibration date of the STANDARD used to perform the calibration check.
The due date for re-calibration of the instrument should be based upon the date the instrument was placed in service in your facility. Re-calibration should be done on a periodic basis as dictated by the end user's quality system or other overriding requirements.
|Description/Purpose||Tire Service Gauge - inflates tires with nitrogen|
|Hose Length||120 (305) in (cm)|
|Increments||2 (0.14) psi (bar)|
|Pressure Range||0-300 (0-21) psi (bar)|
|14-6807-6011||Standard 15 Inch Hose Length|
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 14-6807-6011-A1. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.