Tronair 14-6918-0600 Aircraft Brake Tester with Air Pump
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
What is the Tronair 14-6918-0600?The Tronair 14-6918-0600 brake tester is a compact unit designed to provide a source of clean pressure fluid for servicing aircraft brakes.
- Provides a source of clean pressure fluid for servicing aircraft brakes
- 0 to 300 psi (0 to 20.7 bar) outgoing air pressure gauge
- 0 to 5000 psi (0 to 344.7 bar) operating pressure gauge
- Shut off valves for component testing
- 5000 psi pump provides high flow and high pressure capability
- Bypass valve
- 8 gal (30 l) tank capacity
- Phosphate Ester fluid
- 3 micron absolute filter
|Length||35.19 (89.4) in (cm)|
|Height||32.75 (83) in (cm)|
|Width||15.75 (40) in (cm)|
|Weight||190 (86) lb (kg)|
|Bombardier (Business)||Challenger 300, Challenger 350, Challenger 600, Challenger 601, Challenger 604, Challenger 650, Challenger 850, Challenger 870, Challenger 890|
|Bombardier (Regional)||CRJ100, CRJ1000, CRJ200, CRJ700, CRJ705, CRJ900, CS100, CS300|
|Gulfstream||G200 (Galaxy), G280, G350, G450, G500, G550, G650, II, III, IV, IVSP, V, VSP|
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 14-6918-0600. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 14-6918-0600 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.