Tronair 17-7503J7000 4 Ton Aircraft Air Conditioner
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 17-7503J7000 mobile air conditioner is a complete portable aircraft ground cooling unit designed for
corporate aviation departments, FBO's, and regional/commuter airlines.
This unit provides pre-cooling prior to passenger arrival, as well as during ramp maintenance work.
The 4 ton air conditioner provides cool air using R-410A, environmentally "safe", refrigerant when plugged into 3 phase, 60 Hz, 460 VAC power source.
The Tronair 17-7503J7000 provides 45,000 Btu/hr of cool air at 1,200-2,000 cfm for aircraft cabin comfort.
- Pre-coated aluminum fin coil
- High pressure switch
- Loss of charge/low pressure switch
- Freeze protection switch
- Non-corrosive, sloped condensate drain pan, meets ASHRAE 62-89 (IAQ)
- Two inch (2") return-air filters
- Includes exclusive Acutrol metering device to precisely control refrigerant flow (preventing slugging and flood-back) while maintaining optimum unit performance.
- The wheels lock with the towbar in the upright and locking position.
- 12 inch diameter 25 ft long blower hose (with storage compartment), connects quickly and easily to the air conditioning unit. The hose will not fully inflate during the cooling or heating process.
- Unit is designed to cool and/or heat an aircraft through a window or door opening.
- Durable, Dependable Construction
- Designed for durability in any climate, the weather-resistant cabinets are constructed of galvanized steel, bonderized, and all exterior panels are coated with a pre painted baked enamel finish. The paint finish is non-chalking, and is capable of withstanding ASTM B117 500-hour Salt Spray Test. All internal cabinet panels are primed, permitting longer life and a more attractive appearance for the entire unit. Totally enclosed condenser-fan motor and permanently lubricated bearings provide additional unit dependability.
- Proven Compressor Reliability
- Design techniques feature computer-programmed balance between compressor, condenser and evaporator. Carrier-specified hermetic compressors are equipped with compressor over current and over temperature protection to ensure durability.
- Extra Receptacles
- An external, covered 115 volt Ground Fault Interrupt (GFI) receptacle is provided as a convenient power source for drills, lights, refrigerant recovery units, or other electrical service tools. Simply connect the outlet to a field-supplied and properly fused branch circuit power supply.