Tronair 02A7913C0100 Gulfstream G650 Aircraft Jack (CE)
In addition to selling this item as new, we also have used or refurbished of this item in stock (subject to prior sale).
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 02A7913C0100 is a 30 ton aircraft tripod jack to lift the aircraft by it's fuselage or main wing for maintenance. The G650 requires the 02A1248C0112 for the nose.
- Hand Pump with built-in pressure relief valve
- Threaded rams with improved hand wheel style safety nut
- Quick rising center extension
- Easy access filler/breather cap
- Heavy duty wheels on all jacks where spring loaded casters are not standard
- Hydraulic fluid: MIL-PRF-5606
- 3/4 in (2 cm) spherical radius cup jack pad
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
- Capacity: 30 tons
- Single (S) or Multi (M) Stage: M
- Closed Height: 46 (117) in (cm)
- Mechanical Extension : 4 (10) in (cm)
- Hydraulic Extension: 39 (99) in (cm)
- Fully Extended: 89 (226) in (cm)
- Weight: 800 (363) lb (kg)
- Spring Loaded Casters
- 145 psi (10 bar) required for air pump for jack to reach maximum extension height
|Pkg. 1 Weight||980 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||56 in. x 61 in. x 56 in.|
We service the 02A7913C0100 and other items like it at our facility.
We'll provide you with a custom-sized pallet for your item and send it to you via LTL freight. Once you receive the pallet, strap down your item to it and attach the pre-paid shipping label. After you let us know when it's ready to go, we'll schedule the pickup from your facility. The entire process takes only a few days and makes servicing your item less expensive since we can do it directly at our facility. When we've completed the servicing, we'll ship your item back to you via LTL freight. How often should jacks be load tested?
(Statement from Tronair) Tronair recommends functional load testing of hydraulic jacks on an annual (12-month) preventative maintenance cycle. Tronair also recommends load testing any time the jack seals have been replaced.
To request service for load testing a tripod jack, please contact us at the form below or visit us at the following link to request service - Aircraft Jack Load Test. What seal kits can we replace?
We have the capability to replace the cylinder and hand pump seals on tripod jacks. Along with replacing the seals, we will provide load test certification as recommended by the manufacturer. To help with making the seal kit replacement process simple, we will help with shipping the jacks to and from our facility.
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 02A7913C0100. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 02A7913C0100. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 02A7913C0100 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.