Tronair 14-4039-0010 Aircraft Manual Beadbreaker
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 14-4039-0010 is a manual tire beadbreaker and can be used for tire sizes up to 12 inches (30.5 cm) on aircraft or helicopters.
- Rugged welded steel construction
- Simple to operate
- Adjustable for various tire sizes up to 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Rubber padded base to protect tire rims
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
OperationThese steps are for reference only. Please consult the manufacturer's manual for specific operation procedures.
- Lay the deflated tire flat on the base.
- The (shoe) that hangs off of the arm will have to make contact just above where the rubber meets the rim.
- Pull down on the handle with steady pressure until the bead separates from the rim. Rotate tire until the bead is completely separated from the entire rim.
|14-4039-0000||Previous Part Number|
|Length||31 (79) in (cm)|
|Height||41 (104) in (cm)|
|Width||24 (61) in (cm)|
|Weight||31 (14) lb (kg)|
|K-3033||KIT, BEADBREAKER BASE (P)|
|K-3032||KIT, BEADBREAKER POST (P)|
|K-3035||KIT, REPL. LEVER ARM (P)|
|K-3034||KIT, REPL. BREAKER ARM (D)|
|G-1307-0418||PIN, 1/4 X 1.8 LG MODEL C|
|Replacement parts may vary depending on serial number. Please refer to the manual for your specific unit to find correct replacement parts or provide your serial number in the comments box when requesting a quote below and we will check for you.|
|Bell||214, 214ST, 222, 230, 429, 430|
|Cessna||Caravan 208, Caravan 208B, Caravan 406|
|Eurocopter||AS330 Puma, AS332 Super Puma, AS365N Dauphin, AS532 Cougar, H175 (EC175), H225M (EC725 Super Cougar)|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||38 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||33 in. x 27 in. x 7 in.|
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 14-4039-0010. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 14-4039-0010. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 14-4039-0010 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.