Tronair 14-4039-0010 Aircraft Manual Beadbreaker
In addition to selling this item as new, we also have used or refurbished of this item in stock (subject to prior sale).
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 14-4039-0010 is a manual tire beadbreaker and can be used for tire sizes up to 12 inches (30.5 cm) on aircraft or helicopters.
- Rugged welded steel construction
- Simple to operate
- Adjustable for various tire sizes up to 12 in (30.5 cm)
- Rubber padded base to protect tire rims
- Finish: Durable Powder Coat Tronair Blue
OperationThese steps are for reference only. Please consult the manufacturer's manual for specific operation procedures.
- Lay the deflated tire flat on the base.
- The (shoe) that hangs off of the arm will have to make contact just above where the rubber meets the rim.
- Pull down on the handle with steady pressure until the bead separates from the rim. Rotate tire until the bead is completely separated from the entire rim.
|14-4039-0000||Previous Part Number|
|Height||41 (104) in (cm)|
|Length||31 (79) in (cm)|
|Weight||31 (14) lb (kg)|
|Width||24 (61) in (cm)|
|Bell||214, 214ST, 222, 230, 429, 430|
|Cessna||Caravan 208, Caravan 208B, Caravan 406|
|Eurocopter||AS330 Puma, AS332 Super Puma, AS365N Dauphin, AS532 Cougar, H175 (EC175), H225M (EC725 Super Cougar)|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||38 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||33 in. x 27 in. x 7 in.|
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 14-4039-0010. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.
We provide short-term and long-term rentals for the 14-4039-0010. We will ship the item directly to you and arrange for pickup at the end of your lease.
We can purchase your used 14-4039-0010 (or similar GSE items like it) and apply it as a credit for new GSE, or buy it outright directly.