Tronair 14-6884-6000 Aircraft High Pressure Strut Gauge (CE) - 0 to 3000 PSI
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 14-6884-6000 is a high pressure aircraft strut pressure gauge with a range of 0 to 3000 PSI. It is used to inflate or delfate the struts with nitrogen. Note: Nitrogen regulator is not included with this part number.
- Certification documents are provided with all gauges
- Service gauges protected by a rubber boot
- Service gauges are liquid filled to maintain accuracy
- Regulator Gauge Accuracy: ASME Grade B 3-2-3
- Gauge Accuracy: ± Full Scale 1.5%
- Digital Gauge Accuracy: ± Full Scale .25%
- All gauges require annual calibration
- Storage container standard for Service and Pressure Gauges
|PC-1007||CONNECTOR, HIGH PRESSURE|
|HC-1783||GAUGE, PRESSURE 0-3000 PSI|
|Replacement parts may vary depending on serial number. Please refer to the manual for your specific unit to find correct replacement parts or provide your serial number in the comments box when requesting a quote below and we will check for you.|
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 14-6884-6000. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.