Tronair 14-6884-6000 Aircraft High Pressure Strut Gauge (CE) - 0 to 3000 PSI
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 14-6884-6000 is a high pressure aircraft strut pressure gauge with a range of 0 to 3000 PSI. It is used to inflate or delfate the struts with nitrogen. Note: Nitrogen regulator is not included with this part number.
- Certification documents are provided with all gauges
- Service gauges protected by a rubber boot
- Service gauges are liquid filled to maintain accuracy
- Regulator Gauge Accuracy: ASME Grade B 3-2-3
- Gauge Accuracy: ± Full Scale 1.5%
- Digital Gauge Accuracy: ± Full Scale .25%
- All gauges require annual calibration
- Storage container standard for Service and Pressure Gauges
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 14-6884-6000. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.