Tronair 18-4216-6000 Low Pressure Regulator (CE)
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 18-4216-6000 low pressure regulator is a completely portable, self-contained, low pressure nitrogen regulator used for servicing of high
frequency coupler antenna.
The unit is completely assembled and shipped in a plastic tool box. A male tire inlet valve allows connection to high pressure hose coupling. Low pressure regulator is attached to Ã˜ Â¼ x 16â€ long hose. Outlet connector allows mating to .305-32 male tire valve and contains a valve core depressor.
- Certification documents are provided with all gauges
- Service gauges protected by a rubber boot
- Service gauges are liquid filled to maintain accuracy
- Regulator Gauge Accuracy: ASME Grade B 3-2-3
- Gauge Accuracy: Â± Full Scale 1.5%
- Digital Gauge Accuracy: Â± Full Scale .25%
- All gauges require annual calibration
- Storage container standard for Service and Pressure Gauges
|Increments||1 (0.07) psi (bar)|
|Description/Purpose||Low Pressure Regulator - servicing high frequency coupler antenna|
|Pressure Range||0-15 (0-1.03) psi (bar)|
|Hose Length||16 (41) in (cm)|
|Bombardier (Business)||Challenger 600, Challenger 601, Challenger 604, Challenger 605 (CL605), Challenger 650, Global 7000, Global 7500, Global 8000|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||5 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||24 in. x 18 in. x 16 in.|
|Pkg. 1 Type||Carton|
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 18-4216-6000. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.