Tronair 18-4303-0000 4 Bottle Nitrogen Cart w/ Regulators (CE)
Get a Quote or Ask a Question
|Company Name:||Phone: (optional)|
The Tronair 18-4303-0000 four bottle cart is designed to transport nitrogen bottles which are used in the aviation industry. The system contains two regulators. The high pressure regulator is for regulating output pressure from 25 4000 psi (276 bar), and the low pressure regulator is for operating servicing needs of 0 500 psi (34.5 bar).
- 4 hose manifold to connect bottles with CGA-580 fittings (see accessories)
- High pressure regulator 25 to 4,000 psi (1.7 to 276 bar) certified gauge with 15 ft (4.6 m) #4 output hose
- Low pressure regulator 0 to 500 psi (.2 to 34.5 bar) certified gauge with 15 ft (4.6 m) #4 output hose
- Temperature range 0º to 200º F (17.7º to 93.3º C)
- Operating instructions located on instrument panel
- Sturdy welded steel constrution
- Holds four 9 inch (23 cm) diameter nitrogen bottles (bottles not included)
- 85 psi (5.9 bar) 13 in (33 cm) diameter pneumatic tires
- Front wheels lock with towbar in upright position
- Movable back stop adjusts to fit bottle lengths from 48 to 64 in (122 to 163 cm) to hold bottles securely in place
- Towbar with 2-3/16 in (5.6 cm) ID eyebolt
- Maximum towing speed 10 mph (16 km/hr)
- Hose storage compartment
- Reflectors to improve night visibility
- Low Profile
- CE marked
Efficient Use of SystemMaximum pressure may be removed from supply bottles if aircraft are serviced from the lowest pressure bottle first. In this manner, the most Nitrogen may be removed from each bottle. Even bottles with relatively low pressures may be used to service aircraft if the aircraft has a depleted system.
Suggested MaintenancePlease review the current manual of the unit for any maintenance changes and procedures. This is for reference only.
- Maintain 45 to 50 psi (3.1 to 3.4 bar) tire pressure.
- Grease wheel bearings quarterly.
- All maintenance performed on this 4-bottle cart shall be conducted in accordance with all applicable codes governing the handling, operation, installation and trouble shooting for high pressure Nitrogen operation. Maintenance is to only be done by qualified persons.
- The gauges on this unit should be inspected and calibrated annually to maintain and ensure accuracy.
- Manifold inlet hoses should be inspected weekly for signs of cracking or kinking, replace as necessary.
- Inspect Nitrogen output hoses prior to each use for signs of cracking or kinking, replace as necessary.
- Generally keep the entire unit clean and free from any contaminants. Visually inspect for any system leaks or damage. Correction of any problems prior to unit operation is imperative for safe operation.
|12-3104-0000-A8||Previous Part Number|
|12-3107-0000||Previous Part Number|
|Length||80 (203.5) in (cm)|
|Height||37 (94) in (cm)|
|Width||30.5 (77.5) in (cm)|
|Weight||300 (136) lb (kg)|
|Pkg. 1 Weight||530 lbs.|
|Pkg. 1 Dimensions||85 in. x 40 in. x 45 in.|
As an authorized Tronair Distributor, we sell factory OEM parts for the 18-4303-0000. Not sure exactly what part you need? Just describe it or send us a photo and we will research it for you if needed.